SEPÚLVEDA & SEPÚLVEDA ABOGADOS S.A.S. (the “Responsible Party" or “S&S"), as the entity responsible for processing of personal data, and in compliance with the provisions of Statutory Law 1581 of 2012, its regulatory decrees and other concordant norms, informs data owners that their personal data will be processed in accordance with the nature of the data and the purposes established in the S&S Personal Data Processing Policy (the “Policy"), including:
• Commercial proposals for services from S&S to its clients.
• Compliance with contractual commercial obligations.
• Negotiation, selection and contracting processes with suppliers.
• Billing for services provided and products marketed by S&S to its clients.
In cases where S&S has access to sensitive data, the owner will be informed of the optional nature of the answer to the questions posed regarding sensitive data or data on children and adolescents.
Responsible Party Information:
• Business name: Sepúlveda & Sepúlveda Abogados S.A.S.
• Main Office: Bogotá D.C., Colombia.
• Address: Calle 93B No. 17-25, Office 313
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: (57 1) 7 56 8574
In accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, as owner of the information you have the right to know, update, correct and delete your personal data, as well as to revoke the authorization granted for its processing.
To learn about S&S’s Personal Data Treatment Policy, as well as the substantial changes occurring in the same, we invite you to visit www.syslegal.co.
To submit a query, claim or request related to the handling of personal data, you may send your inquiry via email to email@example.com, call our telephone line (57 1) 7568574, or submit it in writing to our Bogotá address.